DAY 1: DA NANG ARRIVAL – HUE CITY (D)
On arrival to the Da Nang airport, pick up and transfer to Hue city – recognized as one of the World Heritage Sites by Unesco, Hue city, The old capital of Vietnam is located on the bank of romantic Perfume River with many sights beautiful like a poem. Hue is also the political cultural and religious center of Viet Nam.
Evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some of other local food while walking around, such as:
- Bun Bo Hue – Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup
Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup with vegetables, Vietnamese herbs and pork’s blood
- Bun Thit Nuong – Grilled Pork Vermicelli
Hue’s dry noodle dish topped with grilled pork, bean sprouts, vegetables and local herbs
- Nem Lui – Grilled Ground Pork on Stick
Nem Lui Grilled Ground Pork on Lemongrass Stick
- Che – Sweet Soup
A mixture of different kinds of beans and sweetener. Served hot or cold.
- Trai Cay – Hue Seasonal Fruits
Local fresh fruit slices
- Coffee Viet – black or with condensed milk
Choose either coffee, local drink or beer
- Some type of local cakes
Overnight in Hue
DAY 2: HUE CITY – HOI AN (B,L,D)
In the morning, take a boat trip along Perfume River and visit the Thien Mu Pagoda. You will explore more of Vietnam life with the effected of Royal life, garden house in Hue is one of them. “Garden house” is a typical and unique characteristic of Hue city. Then visit the Hue Royal Citadel, constructed by Emperor Gia Long in the first decades of the 19th century, and now recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Travel to the tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, the architecture of Tu Duc tomb reflects the poet-Emperor’s romantic nature, evokes pleasant surprise, creates much literary and art inspiration, makes strong impression on sightseers and art inspiration, makes strong impression on sightseers, and arouses in them deep sympathy.
Lunch at traditional restaurant with local food.
Depart to Hoi An via Lang Co Bay & Hai Van pass. It means “ocean cloud pass” – one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam. Free at night in Hoi An. Dinner at local restaurant.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 3: HOI AN ECO TOUR & COOKING CLASS (B,L,D)
Today you will join in Hoi An Eco Cooking class, it offers you a great way to escape from the city and just relax while you discover and experience rural life in the Vietnamese countryside.
8:00 am: pick up at your hotel, go to explore local market.
Take round bamboo boat to cooking school at Cam Thanh fishing village. We join with the local fisherman in traditional round boats as we paddle in to coconut forest waterways to catch purple crabs , take photo…
Hand on cooking class with local family. Enjoy your dishes with steam rice.
- Sweet and sour fish sauce
- Steam rice paper
- Fresh spring roll: (You use rice paper to make spring roll with tofu or pork, herbs..)
Then you can taste with fish sauce
- Banana flower salad(mango or green papaya )
- Crispy pancake (bánh xèo)
- Beef noodle soup ( Phở Bò )
- Grilled Aubergine with soya sauce
NOTE: Vegetarian menu on request
When your meal has been prepared you will enjoy what you cooked with steam rice
1:30 pm: We will drop you of at your hotel or place you request.
PM: Free at your leisure in town/at beach. Dinner at Vietnamese restaurant.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 4: HOI AN FREE & EASY (B)
Free at your leisure in Hoi An.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 5: HOI AN – DA NANG DEPARTURE (B)
Transfer to Da Nang airport to take your departure flight.
Check out time before 12pm.
*** ENJOY A WONDERFUL JOURNEY ***
- Professional & helpful local English speaking guides during the tour
- Accommodation based on TWN/DBL sharing room with daily breakfast
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned in the program
- Street food tour included
- Transportation by mordern vehicle-AC with experienced driver
- All entrance fee & sightseeing as mentioned on program
- Boat trip on tour
- 02 bottles (500 ml) of drinking water for each pax per day tour
- International flight ticket & airport tax (if have).
- Visa arrangement: Visa approver letter & Visa stamp fee
- Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc…
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional serives or optional tours
- Tippings for tour guides & drivers
- Peak Season & public holiday surcharge with compulsory dinner if any: TBA
CHILD POLICY (accompanied by group of 02 adults up)
- Under 4 years: Free of charge landtour ( parents pay domestic flight, extra breakfast and other services if any)
- From 04 – under 11 year old
- Child no bed: 60%
- Child with bed: 75%
- Child from 11 year old: considered as a adult